Become a Stakeholder!
As an AALU Member, you have firsthand experience when it comes to the value of membership.
Share your personal and professional experiences as an AALU member with member prospects to help increase the membership of AALU.
In return, you will:
- Expand and deepen your network of financial security professionals.
- Raise the awareness and visibility of the profession.
- Help other financial security professionals reach the pinnacle of their career.
- Strengthen AALU in representing the needs of financial security professionals.
- Receive recognition and get rewarded for your efforts. The reward will be based on the number of members you recruit during the AALU fiscal year.
If you prefer to work on your own, then please start recruiting today! The only requirement is that your prospect MUST list your name under STAKEHOLDER on their Membership Application.
If you need help with recruiting new advisors, AALU can provide a list of prospective members. Email Rob McLeod at email@example.com and he will get you a list of leads.
If you prefer to work within a team environment, then you may want to consider joining one of our Leadership Teams. This is a great way to meet other members within your organization who are also interested in the benefits of AALU.
Choose the option that interests you the most and go for it!
Become a Thought Leader!
AALU has many opportunities for members to get involved. Check out the committees below to see how you can help advance not only the organization, but the profession at large. For information on how to join a committee, contact Amanda Arnone at (703) 641-8147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.