Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Job Summary: Enhances Chief Executive Officer’s effectiveness by providing information management support and represents the Chief Executive Office to others. Supports the Chief Executive Officer including administrative support and schedule management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages CEO’s schedule to include external and internal meetings, travel and conference calls.
- Handle CEO’s travel arrangements.
- Schedules all-team meetings, management team meetings and other critical meetings that relate to the CEO.
- Fields phone calls directed to the CEO and handles inquiries on the CEO’s behalf when appropriate.
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and external clients as well as internal team members.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with the management team.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda and distributing the action items for the management team meetings and all-team meetings.
- Main point person for new hires including job postings, managing hiring committee and working with placement firms.
- Ensures that customer problems are solved as they arise with utmost courtesy and respect and in a manner, that enhances the efficiency and reputation of AALU.
- Reviews CEO’s emails, flag/track important request and respond as needed.
Organizing, maintaining files & records for the Executive office.
- Execute other responsibilities and special projects as directed.
Skills & Experience:
- 10 years, plus work experience.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent computer skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to carry out tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to anticipate needs, thinks critically and add value to projects.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full time, non-exempt position with salary commensurate with experience. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a flexible spending account, 401k plan and organizational match of up to 5% of your annual salary, profit sharing plan, paid vacation, personal, and sick leave, ten paid holidays per year, etc. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome new and diverse people who can strengthen our team.
Please make the position you are applying for the subject line.