Drawing on his more than thirty years of professional experience and his training as an attorney, Dave Morris is a trusted advisor to his many clients. Dave has a broad range of expertise in business management and continuity issues, financial elements of insurance and estate planning, and benefit expertise for professionals, executives and business owners.
As a founding principal of FranklinMorris and the firm’s long term Managing Partner, he has shaped the organization to help ensure technical excellence, high standards of discretion and integrity and a focus on client service. Dave coordinated the creation of TriBridge Partners, LLC in 2013 and merged FranklinMorris into TriBridge Partners as Founding Principal.
TriBridge Partners assists is protecting the assets of its clients by bridging the exposure gaps to create continuity through the expertise of our associates in combinations with our strategies, and our solutions.
Dave served on the Board and as President of the AAX, a national agents’ association advisory board, from 2002 to 2009. He has served as President of the Board of Trustees of his church and was a member of the Board of Trustees of Roland Park Country School. Dave is married and has two children and four grandchildren.
Professional Designations / Education
• CLU, Chartered Life Underwriter designation
• Advanced Certificate, Family Business Advising, Family Firm Institute
• Juris Doctor, University of Baltimore School of Law
• Bachelor of Arts, University of Maryland
• FINRA Series 6, 22, 63, 65
• Member, Association of Advanced Life Underwriting
• Life Member, Million Dollar Round Table
• Member, Maryland State Bar Association
• Member, American Bar Association, Section of Taxation
• Member, Family Firm Institute
• Member, International Foundation of Employee Benefit Professionals
• Former Chair, Ethics Committee, Society of Financial Service Professionals, Baltimore
• Past Trustee NAIFA-Baltimore Charitable Foundation
• Baltimore Estate Planning Council